John has over 40 years experience.
Prior to opening his own firm he was with some of the most accomplished firms in the country. John worked with the offices of Beyer Blinder Belle, distinguished for work in restoration and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, with Perkins & Will, a recognized leader in educational design and with the Walker Group, a worldwide retail design firm.
He is actively involved in his community and has twice received Recognition Awards from his town’s Chamber of Commerce for his efforts in promoting revitalization of the township’s downtown area. John is also committed to educating children about the value of architecture and good design, has established an after school program in Newark and participated in a number of educational events.
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Licensed Architect: State of New Jersey
- Member: American Institute of Architects
- Treasurer: American Institute of Architects – Newark & Suburban
- Chairperson: K-12 Committee, American Institute of Architects – New Jersey
- Chairperson: K-12 Committee, American Institute of Architects – Newark & Suburban
- Board of Trustees: Bloomfield Center Alliance
- Original Member: Executive Committee, A Bloomfield HarvestFest
- Past Member: Bloomfield Mayor’s Business Advisory Board
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – The Catholic University of America
- Master of Architecture – Clemson University
- Charles E. Daniel Center for Overseas Studies in Genova, Italy