Elizabeth’s career, which has spanned over 35 years, includes extensive work in a variety of project types including educational, research laboratories, administrative office and health care projects.
Ms. Pacheco has been associated with some of the most renowned architectural firms in the country including Perkins & Will, a recognized leader in educational design, and Perkins Eastman, one of the largest and most prominent firms in the country.
Elizabeth has committed her time and energy, professionally and personally, to continue to gain knowledge and advocate for our environmental responsibility.
She is a native of Colombia and speaks fluent Spanish.
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Licensed Architect: States of New York and New Jersey
- Member: American Institute of Architects
- LEED AP BD+C – United States Green Building Council
- WELL AP – International Well Building Institute
- Green Globes Professional
- Trustee: American Institute of Architects – Newark & Suburban
- Chairperson: Committee on the Environment, American Institute of Architects – Newark & Suburban
- Member: Open Space Committee Bloomfield
- Member: Greener Bloomfield
- Member: Suburban Essex Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – New York Institute of Technology